Get free access to a hands-on data science project!

Home Forums MetaFans Common Room Welcome & Announcements Get free access to a hands-on data science project!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    djmata
    Keymaster

This promo has ended. If you didn’t get a chance to use this promo, you are eligible for the promo running through April 30: Get free access to a guided project in Business, Data analysis, or Machine learning!

We’re offering an exciting promotion now through March 31, while supplies last, for MetaFans Community members:

Complete a hands-on data science project for free! These projects help you build job-relevant skills using real-world scenarios in under 2 hours. In exchange, we ask that you share your experience with us by completing the end-of-project survey. Redeem the promotion here.

You can help us improve the learning experience. It’s a great way to participate in the early design of these new projects on MetaFans!

There are projects in Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Data Visualization, and Azure Machine Learning Studio. Be sure to read about any skills/knowledge needed before enrolling (listed in the right column on each project description page).

Happy learning! 🙂

– MetaFans Community Manager

djmata
    Keymaster

Great! @orion, I greatly appreciate your time in answering all my questions. I look forward to future updates on more free projects. Glad to be a part of the community.

👉 Have a splendid day! 🔥🔥🔥

djmata
    Keymaster

wsw

djmata
    Keymaster

Odlično. Probaću

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.